Ten Sculptures in Ten Years
Their guiding motivation was expressed by sculptor Lorado Taft when he said, "The hometown is the dearest place on earth. Why not make is more beautiful".
Here are some of the sculptures under CAL's Ten in Ten program
- From the Waters Comes My Bounty - by Ray Kobald 
- Agriculture, Mother of Civilization - by David Seagraves 
- Cornball - by Howard Russo 
- The Bountiful Bench - by Christina Murphy 
- Solar Reef - by Andrew Langoussis 
- Making Hay - by David Ingebritson 
- Harvest Hunter - by Matthew Donavon 
Part I: Lorado Taft
[The Eternal Indian - by Lorado Taft..click here..
& works by artists at Eagle Nest Colony at Oregon Public Library]
Part II: Community Art Legacy Program
Part III [Paths of Conviction, Footsteps of Fate - by Jeff Adams]
The Eternal Indian - by Lorado Taft]