Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Chicago Cityscape: Winter Sunset from Adler Planetarium

Chicago Snowscape


Feb 3, 2014
I was very particular about taking sunset images,
to capture the drama as the sky changes colors, from sky blue to sunset orange.
I was not disappointed!











Sundial “Man Enters the Cosmos” – by Henry Moore
 
Sundial “Man Enters the Cosmos” – by Henry Moore
 
 
 
Spiral Galaxy, A Work in Progress – by John David Mooney

Spiral Galaxy, A Work in Progress – by John David Mooney
 
 


America’s Courtyard – by Denise Milan and Ary Perez


 
America’s Courtyard – by Denise Milan and Ary Perez




Chicago Snowscape

 
Chicago Snowscape

3 comments:

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Natsu Uaganda said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com

Cris Mic said...

Thanks for sharing the images of so beautiful venues!! I am looking for unique place where I can throw my daughter’s wedding party because she is very picky and I think she will like your venues for her wedding celebration.

Wedding venues in Atlanta