Saturday, June 2, 2007

Ask Please!!!

Originally posted Nov 24, 09...

UPDATE Now I got a reply back with an apology, and I am happy!
The images have now been deleted ..
Well, I got the screen capture of the "now deleted" posts on CLTV, that I have posted below .. scroll to the bottom of this article..

Original Post:
This time it is Chicagoland TV..
using images without seeking permission and/or any authorization...

Check out:
# Stump Tim & Tonya: Rosenberg Fountain..
Posted by Tonya Francisco on June 18, 2009 9:52 AM
# Stump Tim & Tonya: Bronze Cow ..
Posted by Tonya Francisco on June 11, 2009 9:49 AM
# Stump Tim & Tonya: Batcolum..
Posted by Tonya Francisco on May 29, 2009 10:41 AM

Here's my original..
# Rosenberg Fountain..
# Bronze Cow..
# Batcolumn..

What's amusing is that even my copyright signature is present on the Rosenberg Fountain images... Although clearly deleted in the Bronze Cow and the Batcolumn images. The deliberate removal of the copyright signature from the images is even more of an offensive act and absolutely unethical.

I regularly receive emails seeking permission to use my images, ... mostly by students and I have allowed almost all of them ... It feels good, when the images are used constructively ... So please feel free to ask! I do reply!

Click on the image for enlarged view ...



No comments: