Monday, May 2, 2011

Art Chicago, 2011 [Nicole Beck, Random images]



Nicole Beck at Art Chicago, 2011..
The poster behind her reads..
All revolution Starts Here..
  •  Sometimes history needs a push - Vladimir Lenin..
  •  Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed. - Martin Luther King..
  •  I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill. - Mahatma Gandhi
  •  It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and money system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning. - Henry Ford..
  •  A revolution is not a dinner party, or writing an essay, or painting a picture. - Mao Zedong..
  •  



1 comment:

Nicole Beck said...

Stirring the pot at Art Chicago amongst my heroes- good times....you inspire me Jyoti!