Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blog Views [July 26, 2012]



Blogviews, averaging roughly about 1,000 a day..
And this has been throughout the year 2012..
There are 850 published posts.. Mostly there are images from Chicago, but also some neighbouring  places and  places I visit in my vacations. What I love the most, is meeting with sculptors, going to foundaries and fabrication sites, and documenting installations.

I would like to make this blog,  as comprehensive as possible
If you are a Chicago sculptor, I would love to meet you..

Facebook forms a very small proportion in the Referring sites..
So the audience is much more than my FB friends, which I am very happy about!




Weekly Referring Sites [click on image to enlarge]



All-Time Referring Sites [click on image to enlarge]

There have been times, when blogviews have crossed, 2,000 or even 3,000 on a single day, click here..

No comments: